Skip to content
Month: December 2016
Roy’s Resolutions for 2017
- Write a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel.
- Shower after every skunk hunt.
- Fix the faucet that’s been dripping for three years.
- Invent a skateboard for Arizona’s sand and gravel.
- Par the Wickieup golf course.
- Enter the Kingman cemetery without having to comment on its sad state of neglect.
- Publish No.1
- Publish three others just in case.
- Solve the political unrest and bring the country together.
- And the best for last – buy my friends and family lunch whenever I see them.